Searching for a specific something means nothing when the criterion set far outstretches perfection. Living life as a checklist will lead me to fall short in two, three, many aspects of happiness. The double sword of expectations, a dagger for defeat, will eventually leave me in mines, and the ones' hurt, puddle of blood. I realize this...I just cannot seem, seem to understand how to morphologically escape from this despair. Wrapped up in my thoughts of wants, somehow ending up lying synonymous with my needs, I feel it necessary to have one with "dazzle" on my side. Consequently, life is not full of boxes, just choices and options that many seem to overlook. Sadly, I have neglected that "sparkle" is found in one that can endure. As eminent as the quote above, it needs to be digested as to where I find perfection in the purity of personality--opposed to in the contamination of looks (of pretty.) Questioning images linger, while responses try to transform into unswerving answers; however 360s occur in this box-cut maze of life. Tunneled by all the lefts, I have resorted to missing all the rights..I would love a second to just sit in a corner, and mingle over the reason why I always have my back against the wall. Dreaming to the extent where my now needs to be a feature in my "reality escapes," I have to dig past superficial and reach in the direction of the innermost, almost in the road of the spiritual. Distinguishing love from lust is incredibly difficult, how can something that has never been reached be understood? Love/hate, love/lust, love/like, love/chill...not so black and white...do I, or don't I? Spinning metaphors of yes and no's, of faces, of choices, of it all loses me in the core of what I really want. A brand of sophistication, style, class, independence, maturity, willpower, ambition; mixed with the funk of humor, agility, flair; and the serenity of comfort, assurance and insurance...this and more created between one that embodies the soul of THE BRAND.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment