Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I think I have found a bestfriend
my fingers meet night after night to tell you of my closets enemies that live in my head
its you computer that i can connect with to tell you my thoughts should find another place to live
economically speaking, there is to much supply and not enough demand for all of them
at any rate, friend, living in this place is one of the hardest things
because its as if i am "struggling to die"
whereas i should be "patiently waiting to live"
as I was ever so gracefully reviewing my options of life on Earth
I took a staggered step back, and questioned the purpose of life in general
can happiness be attained? I mean what are you suppose to work the majority of your life trying to do so??? what fun is that???
so then after almost falling, I was picked up by this electrifying feeling of FANTASY
(which by the way should be a replacement for happiness
because if your working to be successful in this world you definitely wont find it. which brings me to another topic: money over bitch-ass-ness, but anyway)
so this thing called FANTASY is ridiculously sexy, if i must say
its the essence of beauty, the purity of touch and the wholeness of satisfaction
but get this...all this without the stress of dissapointment!
(all for one low price: finding someone with no strings attached....GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONE!!! LOL)
With FANTASY you are able to lay beside someone and feel the emotion of warmth
you are able to feel the sensation of all your dreams trickle down your spine
you know that spot above your stomach, that usually is very tender when your about to come...thats FANTASY!
but the amazing thing is FANTASY is able to take that spot and make it feel that way anywhere on your body...
okay wait i really want to get into fantasy, but this isnt the blog to do it...catch me tomorrow because actually FANTASY sounds like a good next project
actually instead of finding a wife, FANTASY takes precedence...

No comments:

Post a Comment