Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ok so I was walking to class today and this is what I came up with:

"Caution: Wet Floor:
"Do not dive, shallow water"

LOL! I know funny, but look...

Interpretation is a bitch
and my dumbass refuses to take it for what it really is

I keep diving into shallow water, I have to find something deeper
I keep finding myself on my ass, I have to learn how to stand on my feet

There are signs all around, I choose not to see them
Many say those who are spoiled have the hardest heads
Some say those who are spoiled have the biggest heads

Shit I need to break away from both
Release myself from the parameters established

"One Way." "Do Not Enter." "No U-Turns."
Signs I see everyday. Why not take heed?

Either go or dont.
Choose your path wisely, and be ready to accept any or all consequences that come with it
No regrets

You see read between the lines.
Literal meanings is a bitch
It will fucking screw you up

This is when you have to realize that its up to you
Transition from the knowledge thrown at you.

You cant put faith in something else...be it signs or a person.
Transition from others to yourself

Instill in yourself the ability to formulate your own conditions
Look before you go head first.
Stand up and dont let other push you on your ass

Whether it is in love, happiness, or joy.

BE STRONG AND SMART ENOUGH TO FIND IT IN YOURSELF...
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOING HEAD FIRST IN SOMETHING DEEPER, LONG-LASTING; OR SEEING WATER AND NOT KNOWING THE DEPTHS AND JUST FALLING ON YOUR ASS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment