…staggering intervals of pleasure vs pain
Intertwined in escalating warps of shouts of tasteful assurance
Sweat, celebrating as it ricochets down the valley of your spine
Slowly “ahh’s” excavate and tympanic vibrations break the seal of our still bodies
Now in a trance, hypnotized,
The presence of bliss can have a trafficking effect between us
Mine and yours.
In sweet indulgence with each other
The flavorful epitome of FANTASY is breeched.
I am now required to deliver quality in every touch
My touch reflects the motives of your body….
(Without you having to ask)
In small increments, I deliver…
Pierced tongue, lips ready to travel, and sculpted so my buldge are your handles
I pick you up, placing you at a perfect angle…
The metal in my mouth clings to your nipple
And my teeth massage your growth,
As my tongue plays as if it were on a merry-go-round
The softness of your breast meets the roughness of my hands
And I purposely keep them there to allow my jewel to exhibit the laws of gravity
The suppleness of your breast is hard to resist…
I feel remorse, but there are other areas
I must not miss.
My mouth begins to water
As I come into contact with your tender torso
Spreading my fingers
They bind and run from one end to the other,
Forming static that has to be followed by an invigorating peck…
(Several of them)
The rate of your heartbeat
The contraction of your vagina gives way to my touch
And my masculine fingers pounces forth
Wanting to give thanks for the invitation...
....You release!
And the titillating thought of you experiencing pleasure surges my progression
In the haven we call intimacy
I am the gorge for your waterfall
Delving into your cannons I explore
With both my hands and tongue
Creating an oscillating force
I find a prize that seems exalting and take advantage
Sucking, pecking, flickering your plateau back and forth in my mouth
Your thighs enwrap my face pulling me in closer
So I take every nudge and dive deeper in your depths
Going in and out, sliding up and down-- alternating between paces
....Your body reacts!
A new curvature takes form
And the swivel in your figure tells me I’m doing nothing wrong
Your nails in my back tell me not too much long
I seize the paradox of equitable bliss
And at that moment seal the deal with a lustful kiss
And it’s a bitter-sweet joy
Because you know it’s done
But because it’s your FANTASY
It can easily have a second run.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment