skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
...(the worst can ultimately turn out to be) the SWEETEST thing...
Sunday, January 25, 2009
if i lay here...
if i just lay here
would you lie with me
and just forget the world?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(40)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(10)
▼
January
(23)
PART I of III
I think I have found a bestfriendmy fingers meet n...
"shutter, shutter, shutter..." As my eyes try to c...
Ok so I was walking to class today and this is wha...
if i could do it all over again, i promise you i w...
ok so it is me....she still doesn't understandand ...
if i fuckn sed dis to you...what would you say?????
if i lay here...if i just lay herewould you lie wi...
a lot of people are like me...from now on, i vow t...
I admirethe sturdiness, the agility of your intern...
the longing...the yearningthe fullfillment...the e...
The ink of the pen blots the paperAnd cognitive no...
its hard to fall asleepknowing the thought of you ...
take a look aroundi see a life of contradictionspr...
back to the stage where i did not want to layunabl...
have u ever looked at a circle and wondered where ...
The Fishes Traditional Pices Imaginative and sensi...
Last Sunday I went to church....Last week I cried....
^You Tell Me Who Got Swagger Like Dis
Im trying t understand my reasoning behind the thi...
jus hold me.u ever want to jus cal someone and tel...
ok so this is the first time im doing thisand i ca...
i open my eyesluk around and seethat im stil locke...
About Me
Sweet Symphony
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment